If you are interested in studying with LAGAT but are concerned about paying for your course, you may be interested in the governments 19+ Advanced Learning Loan.
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of a course of study.
Loan eligibility does not depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
You will have to pay your loan back when both of the following apply:
- you have finished your course
- you earn more than £21,000 a year
You may also be eligible for money from the Advanced Learner Loan Bursary Fund if you need help with some costs while studying, eg childcare, travel or trips related to your course.
How much Loan you apply for depends on:
- the type of course you wish to study
- your course fees
- the maximum loan available for your course
- the minimum loan you can apply for £300
- you do not have to borrow the full cost of your course – you can pay for some of it yourself
The loan, once approved, is paid directly to LAGAT, your training provider.
If you would like more information on the loan you can find out about it via the original content here.
Alternatively, you can call our Business Advisory team on 01522 501300 for advice and guidance.